Team Ninja has released a new upgrade for Marvel Umtiamte Alliance 3 today, we have full details.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Update 2.00 is now ready for downloading, for Nintendo Switch.
The upgrade adds new content into the paid DLC The Curse of Vampires. These include Blade that are motivated by Marvel Knight, Morbius, Moon Knight, and the new characters Punisher. Get the patch notes for this update below.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Patch Notes 2.0.0
Now supports paid DLC, The Curse of the Vampire. Buy to enjoy the following:
- New Gauntlet style
- Additional playable characters motivated by Marvel Knights:
- Moon Knight
- Additional new Nightmare style and part of the new Gauntlet style.
- Added S.H.I.E.L.D. Depot menu. Use S.H.I.E.L.D. Tokens which can be gotten in the new mode to receive new costumes and voices.
- Added new costumes for seven heroes.
- Captain America
- Iron Man
- Dark Panther (new design)
- Captain Marvel
- Hulk (color change)
- Updated Alliance Enhancement. Added new hexagon and function to reset improvements for each hexagon.
- Highest level of heroes has been raised to 150.
- Additional customizable voice traces for heroes.
- Customize voice lines in the TEAM screen.
In versions Ver. 1.1.0 or sooner, you will not have the ability to look for rooms utilizing software Ver. 2.0.0 or later, and there won’t be compatibility between these variations for play. Please make sure you’ve got the update version as the person you’re currently playing .
- New effects were added to those that enhance ISO-8.
- Adjusted conversation behavior with NPCs through co-op.
- Fixed various different issues to boost game encounter.