Gone Home Game Full Version PC Game Download
Gone Home Overview
Gone House is the box first-individual evaluation game made and discharged carefully by Fullbright for your PC, Mac, and Linux on August 5, 2013.
The main match from Fullbright, J House is set in a huge home during a 1995 rainstorm from the northwestern United States (all specifically Oregon). Gamers control Kaitlin Greenbriar, a 21-year-elderly individual who shows up in her family’s new house following a very long outing abroad to find the place left. While exploring her new house, she must figure out exactly what befell her people (Terrence and Janice) and much more young sister Sam.
Unlike most adventure matches, Gone Home comprises no conflict, no troublesome riddles, without a”bomb states.” Players advance through the story at their own speed via scanning the place for bits of advice, discovering puzzle boards, and launching new areas. En route, they could collaborate with different items in the ground for their own enjoyment (as an instance, seeing numerous points of a normal post, turning things off and on, and playing with a tape in a tape player).
The match was later discharged in retail construction in certain Australian and European districts by Merge and Headup throughout 2014. Different support variations of this match were needed to be dispersed by Majesco’s beyond the box markers (Midnight City) until they were placed on unsure hold due to cash related problems. At any instance, this was discharged carefully (as Gone House: Console Edition) for its Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on January 12, 2016. A Nintendo Switch version was discharged through Annapurna Interactive on September 6, 2018.
The Xbox One form has been made available to assert for nothing at the long stretch of October to get Xbox Live Gold people as a characteristic of the government’s”Games with Gold” advancement.
Features Of Gone Home
- A Personal Story: Created by veterans of the BioShock arrangement and the story group behind Minerva’s Den, Gone Home offers the rich, nuanced subtleties of one family’s battles to manage vulnerability, sorrow, and change.
- An Immersive Place: Return to the 1990s by visiting a home where everything about been deliberately reproduced, and the hints of a rainstorm outside envelop you by the experience.
- No Combat, No Puzzles: Gone Home is a peaceful and sans puzzle understanding, welcoming you to play at your own pace without getting assaulted, stuck, or baffled. This house needs you to investigate it.
- Completely Interactive Investigation: Discover what’s befallen the Greenbriar’s by inspecting a house brimming with the family’s very own belongings and the notes and letters they’ve deserted. Utilize your forces of perception to sort out a story that unfurls as you investigate.
- In the background Commentary: Over an hour and a half of critique by the designers, artists, and voice ability behind Gone Home. Access Commentary mode by tapping the Modifiers button when beginning another game!
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: WindowsXP SP2 or higher
- VIDEO CARD: Video card with 512MB of VRAM (Intel HD Graphics not supported)
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
How To Download Gone Home
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Gone Home” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.