Command & Conquer: Generals 2 PC Version Download
About Command & Conquer: Generals 2
Command & Conquer (formerly called Command & Conquer: Generals 2) is a canceled real-time approach video game in the Command & Conquer series. The match could have showcased three unique factions: European Union (EU), International Liberation Army (GLA), and also Asia-Pacific Alliance (APA). A downloadable effort was intended to be published for every one of these, excluding the tutorial, which could have been liberated. In mid-2013, the site has also shown information concerning the probable return of”hero components” in the first Generals game, such as Jarmen Kell and Black Lotus.
Command & Conquer: Generals 2 System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) 32-bit
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI Radeon 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000 series, with ATI Radeon 3870 or higher performance); [NVIDIA]: DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series with NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance)
- Storage: 20 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Quad-core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 6950)
- Storage: 20 GB
How to Download and Install Command & Conquer: Generals 2
Important: You must have Generals Zero Hour installed on your computer first, as Command & Conquer: Generals 2 will be added as a mod to the original game.
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Command & Conquer: Generals 2. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Command & Conquer: Generals 2 has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Right, click on the Generals: Zero Hour icon (you should have it installed from before) and select “Open File Location.” You will not have the game’s installation directory opened.
- Open the extract MOD files you extracted in step 3, and copy-paste all the files into the Generals: Zero Hour installation directory from step 4.
- Once the files are transferred, you can now launch the game by double-clicking on your desktop Zero Hours shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!