SPLINTER CELL BLACKLIST Free Download PC Game (Full Version)
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Pc Game is an action-adventure stealth video game produced by Ubisoft Toronto & published by Ubisoft. The first installment of Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell series is the sequel of Splinter Cell: Conviction. This game was released globally for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii U & Xbox 360 in August 2013.
The Players control Sam Fisher, a spymaster operating for its 4th Echelon, at a mission to prevent Engineers, a bunch of terrorists trying to coerce the USA into recalling all its troops stationed overseas. Blacklist’s gameplay is like its predecessors, together with the players tasked with finishing objectives and defeating the enemies. The game endeavors to combine elements of its predecessors, for example, activity attention of Conviction and the older games’ stealth focus. Blocklist marks the return of this asymmetrical multiplayer style, Spies vs. Mercs, established in Pandora Tomorrow.
In Splinter Cell Blacklist PC Game, the players assume control of the series protagonist Sam Fisher as he requests to stop a terrorist group called the Engineers. The gameplay highlights stealth & utilizes the third-person perspective. During the match, the players can rotate their camera, run, crouch& jump over obstacles. Since Blacklist intended to keep the”aggressive stealth” of the Conviction whilst retaining the conventional stealth features of older games, it unites actions & stealth. It allows the players to use different strategies and methods to complete objectives and defeat the enemies.
The players may finish levels without being detected by non-playable personalities’ artificial intelligence by carrying pay / using other traditional stealth methods. If the player chooses to kill the enemies, other enemies are alerted to see their companions’ lifeless bodies. To avoid this, the players may hide corpses. Fisher can also create strategically advantageous dark surroundings by destroying nearby lights & is outfitted with customizable night-vision and sonar goggles to detect the enemies in darkness & watch from walls. He also has the Tri-Rotor, a compact surveillance drone that can spy on the enemies, create distractions, give electrical shocks, and self-destruct to kill the enemies.
System Requirements for the Splinter Cell Blacklist Pc Game
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 @ 2.13 GHz and better; AMD Athlon64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: At least 2GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / current equivalent GeForce GTX 650, / AMD Radeon HD3870 or better (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Direct X June 2010 Redistributable
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with most recent Drivers
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard & mouse required, optional controller
- Download the iso from the download link given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here.”
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- OR You can also mount iso via daemon tools.
- Once mounted or extracted, Double click on the “Setup.exe” to install the game.
- Once the game is installed, go to the folder named “Support” and install all the setups from there one by one.
- Once you have also installed those, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed a game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Splinter Cell Blacklist,” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Now double click on the file “blacklist_patch_v1_01.exe” and click on “Patch.”
- Start the game via the file you have just pasted.