Retro Classix: Wizard Fire Full Version Mobile Game
Retro Classix: Wizard Fire
Wizard Fire, also known as Dark Seal II in some markets, is a classic multiplayer action role-playing game released in 1992. In the fourth century A.D., the story takes place in the Empire of Aul, where Zenon, the evil wizard, plans to kill one hundred and one innocent people to open the Dragon Shrine. Zenon will use this power to raise an army from the undead to conquer the land.
One or two players can choose from five characters in this fantasy-themed beat ’em up by Data East(TM). They include the Knight, the Wizard Bard, the Dwarf, the Dwarf, and the Elf. Each character brings their own set of skills, weapons, and talents to the table as you battle skeletons and ghouls, kobolds, and other creatures.
- Arcade classic with engaging, varied combat
- Epic boss fights
- In two-player mode, fight alongside a friend
- You can either play with the original rendering or recreate the arcade cabinet look with a CRT-style perspective
How to download and install Retro Classix: Wizard Fire
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to Retro Classix: Wizard Fire’s download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Retro Classix Wizard Fire has completed downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!