Grey Goo Definitive Edition PC Download Game for free
GREY GOO: OVERVIEW
Intelligent lifeforms are drawn to remote planets and fight for their resources. Each must decide which way of life they want to go. Grey Goo (RTS) is a real-time strategy game. It combines traditional strategy mechanics with a balanced combat system that emphasizes base-building. You are at the heart of a tactical struggle to survive–and eventually, take control of Ecosystem 9.
You can take on the single-player campaign and command three factions: The Humans, masters at defensive architecture; Beta, an intelligent, multi-faceted alien race; or the Goo, which is enigmatic and highly mobile. You can also compete against any of the four multiplayer factions, including the unpredictable Shroud.
- OS: 32-bit Windows 7
- Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i3 Dual-Core or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB DirectX 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL GREY GOO
- Click the Download button to be redirected directly to UploadHaven.
- Wait for 5 seconds, then click the blue “download now” button. Let the download begin, and then wait for it to complete.
- After Grey Goo has finished downloading, right-click the.zip file, and click on “Extract Grey Goo Definitive Edition.zip.” (WinRAR is required to do this. It can be downloaded.
- Double-click in the Grey Goo folder to run the exe program.
- Enjoy the game and have fun! Run the game as an administrator. If you encounter missing dll errors or a crashing screen, make sure to install DirectX.