Paint the Town Red Game Download
PAINT THE TOWN ROSE
Paint the Town Red is a chaotic melee combat game for first-person. It can be played in different places and at different times. You can punch, kick, kick, stab and slice your voxel-based enemies dynamically with almost any object that isn’t nailed down. In epic bar fights or college frat house beating-downs, you’ll need speed, wits, and all the other skills that you have. As we get closer to release, we’ll be adding new levels to the Early Access versions and looking forward to hearing the best ideas from the community. Follow us and add your Wishlist to stay up-to-date on development and be notified when it is released.
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4 GPU with 1024MB VRAM
Storage: 2 GB available space
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL PAINT THE TOWN RED
- You will be taken to Pixeldrain if you click the Download button.
- To start the download, click the “download” button.
- After Paint, the Town Red has finished downloading, right-click the.zip file. Click on “Extract to Paint the Town Red.” (To do this, you will need the free program called WinRAR, which you can get here.)
- Double-click on the Paint the Town Red folder to launch the exe application.
- Have fun! As it prevents errors and crashes, make sure you run the game as an administrator.