Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory free game for windows
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Ubisoft released Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory in March 2005 on the Xbox, PlayStation 2, and GameCube. There are many improvements and major changes to the basic gameplay of the series. Chaos Theory is also the Splinter Cell’s first game to employ ragdoll Physics.
Chaos Theory uses sophisticated stealth mechanics. The game features a standard light bar and an aural monitor, which measures Sam’s noise and the ambient noise. Sam should make less noise than the environment around him. Otherwise, enemy guards can hear him.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon, 1.4 GHz (Pentium IV or Athlon 2.2 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM or above (512 MB recommended)
- Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant graphics card (128 MB recommended)
- Storage: 4 GB available hard disk space
How to download and install Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
- Click the button below to download. The download page will redirect you to Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory has finished downloading, extract the file called “TCSCCT.7z” using software such as WinRAR.
- You don’t need to scintillate. After extracting the file, double-click the “SPLINTERCELL3.EXE”, located in the games/system folder, to launch the game.
- Enjoy the game!