Battlefield 2142 Download for Android & IOS
Battlefield 2142, a first-person shooter videogame developed by Electronic Arts and published by Electronic Arts, is a 2006 game.
Battlefield has two modes: Conquest and Titan.  The latter can only be played online on multiplayer maps without the need for modifications (“mods “)).”). Each mode supports up to 64 players depending on which server is chosen. A single-player mode can have up to 16 players and 15 AI bots. The Commander Mode in Battlefield 2 is back. One player can apply for the position of commander and accept or decline it. The commander position is vital in the game. It allows the player to deploy UAVs, artillery strikes, or airdrop supplies or vehicles to his team.
How to download and install Battlefield 2142
- Click the button below to download. The download page for Battlefield 2142 will redirect you.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Battlefield 2142 is downloaded, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Double-click on the setup files in the “Game Files” folder to install the game. When asked for a Serial Key, use: “2UG8-2ARU-7UC5-GEFL-Z55N”. Complete the installation. If prompted, click “Register Later.”
- To install the BF2142 hub, download BF2142. Double-click on the file “BF2142_Hub_Setup.2”.
- Start BF212 hub, then click on the “Help” tab. Choose “install 1.50 patch” or “install 1.51 patch”. Run both patches to install them.
- Now you can launch the game by using the shortcut to the game on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!