Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific free game for windows Update Sep 2021
About Silent Hunter 4 – Wolves of the Pacific
You can hunt, hide and kill while you command U.S. subs and crews as they navigate the dangerous waters of the Pacific during WWII. Silent Hunter, the most popular naval warfare simulation for more than a decade, is back with next-generation graphics realism, immersive gameplay, and innovative crew evolution. There’s even more action! The 2007 installment of Silent Hunter 3 was developed by the Ubisoft team, which won worldwide praise for being the “king” of submarine simulation games.
Silent Hunter 4 – Wolves of the Pacific System Requirements
- OS: Windows (r) XP/Vista
- Processor: 2GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon (4 3GHz Pentium or AMD Athlon recommended)
- RAM: 1GB (recommended)
- Graphics 128MB RAM DirectX(r), 9-compliant video card capable to rendering Pixel Shader 2.0 (256MB RAM recommended) (see support list*).
- Storage 6GB
How to download and install Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific is done downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!