Project Lambda PC Download a free full game for windows
About Project Lambda
Project Lambda, a highly detailed remake of Half-Life’s first chapter, recreates the famous Black Mesa tram ride using the glorious Unreal Engine 4. Few intro scenes are as memorable as the one in which you ride the tram through the expansive Black Mesa facility.
Half-Life was reimagined/reimagined in the Source engine several years ago in Black Mesa. However, that version looked a bit dated. Project Lambda brings a whole new level of detail to the facility, with lush Unreal Engine 4 powered visuals and lots of great little touches.
Unfortunately, the Project Lambda devs aren’t planning on recreating the full Half-Life game as they don’t have the human resources, so the first chapter is likely to be all that we get (there’s a slight possibility of them recreating chapter 2 but no more than that). It looks fantastic, and it is a great excuse to go back on that famous tram ride. They are highly recommended.
How to download and install Project Lambda
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to Project Lambda’s download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Project Lambda finishes downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Project Lambda PC Download the free full game for windows.