Halo Infinite: How to Complete All Weekly Challenges (December 2021).
Weekly challenges are one way to gain XP in Halo Infinite and progress through the battle pass.
Weekly challenges are divided into tiers. Each tier has more challenging objectives. These challenges can be completed in Bot Bootcamp or with more competitive players to get all the sweet gear.
We’ve listed all the objectives for this week, November 15 to November 22.
Tier 1 Weekly Challenges
These objectives are easy to complete and can be completed in a few matches. Each goal will earn 200 XP.
- You can win a Quick Play match.
- Complete two matches.
- Three Quick Play matches are required.
- Complete 1 Total Control Match.
- The Commando Rifle can be used to kill 5 Spartans.
- Use the Assault Rifle to kill 5 Spartans.
- Use the Battle Rifle to kill 5 Spartans.
- The Bulldog can kill 1 Spartan enemy with its bite.
- The Mangler can kill 1 Spartan enemy
- Use the Warthog’s Chaingun to kill 1 Spartan.
- In the Slayer mode, kill 3 Spartans
Tier 2 Weekly Challenges
This tier is more complicated and can take you longer to complete. Each objective you achieve will earn you 250 XP.
- With the Commando Rifle, you can kill 15 Spartans in PVP.
- Three Quick Play matches are yours.
- Capture three enemy flags using PVP
- Grapple shot an enemy Spartan in PVP.
- Complete 2 Big Team Battle matches in PVP.
- You can win a Stockpile match with PVP.
- You can win any 2 PVP matches.
- Sidekick Pistol PVP: Kill 15 Spartans
- With a melee attack, kill 10 Spartans.
- In PVP, kill 5 Spartans using the Gungoose’s Grenade Launcher.
- In PVP, kill 5 Spartans using the Wraith’s Plasma Mortar.
- In PVP, kill 5 Spartans using the Shade Turret.
- Use the Heatwave to kill an enemy Spartan in PVP.
- Use the Sniper Rifle in PVP to kill an enemy Spartan.
- In PVP, kill an enemy Spartan using the Stalker Rifle.
- In PVP, kill 3 Spartans that attack a friendly area.