Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Rewards (January 20,22)
Prime Gaming offers a great way to get goodies for your favourite games. The November reward pool for Destiny 2 has been launched.
These rewards can be claimed by following a few steps.
Continue reading to learn how to claim your Prime Gaming Twitch Drops for Destiny2!
How do you link your Twitch Prime account and Destiny 2 account?
Before you can do anything else, make sure you have Twitch Prime. The Prime subscription can be purchased directly through Twitch.
You could also link your Amazon Prime account with your Twitch profile. This is an option you might consider since Twitch Prime is part of Amazon Prime.
You’ve already done all of that, so here’s how you can claim your items.
- To get the rewards you desire, first, go to the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime Page and click on the Claiming Now button.
- Next, click the link game account button. This will take you to Bungie’s website, where you can connect your chosen platform to Twitch.
- Once that’s done, you can verify and approve the linking to your Twitch account and Destiny2 account.
- Once you have done this, you can head into Destiny 2 to find the Hangar in The Last City.
- Talk to Amanda Holliday once you are at the Hangar to claim your rewards.
Twitch Prime Gaming Reward – January 2022
Prime Gaming subscribers have access to four legendary and exotic items right now. These are the rewards:
- Exotic Weapon Ornament by Kingmaker
- Quality Cut – Exotic Ship
- October Dash – Legendary Sparrow